02/14/2017

In this page:Quarter results of NTT DoCoMo, biggest telephony operator of Japan.


Softbank

 

On October 15th of 2012, Softbank acquired 70% of Sprint Nextel's stocks. The other 30% of the stocks will be owned by the North American shareholders.

 

In September 2016, Softbank concluded the acquisition of ARM (chips project) for US$ 31.4 billion.

 

 

www.softbank.co.jp/en/

 

 

Quarter Results

 

Operational Performance

 

Consolidated

 

Quarter
1Q15 2Q15 3Q15 4Q15 1Q16 2Q16 3Q16 4Q16
∆Qter
∆Year
Softbank's Quarter
4Q15 1Q15 2Q15 3Q15 4Q16 1Q16 2Q16 3Q16
Mobile Accesses 31,550 31,570 31,611 31,686 32,038 32,149 32,301 32,230 (0.2%) 1.7%
ARPU 4,580 4,660 4,720 4,720 4,680 4,610 4,570 4,530 (0.9%) (4.0%)
Churn % 1.6% 1.2% 1.3% 1.4% 1.5% 1.1% 1.1% 1.3%  -   - 

 

 

Economic Performance

 

Consolidated

 

Quarter
1Q15 2Q15 3Q15 4Q15 1Q16 2Q16 3Q16 4Q16
∆Qter
∆Year

Softbank's Quarter

(US$ Millions)

4Q15 1Q15 2Q15 3Q15 4Q16 1Q16 2Q16 3Q16
Revenue
18,302 16,928 18,485 19,288 20,263 20,692 21,195 19,789 (6.6%) 2.6%
EBITDA
4,159 5,146 5,193 4,749 4,472 6,601 6,476 5,657 (12.6%) 19.1%
EBITDA Margin
22.7% 30.4% 28.1% 24.6% 22.1% 31.9% 30.6% 28.6% - -
Net Profit
1,065 1,748 1,780 19 402 2,473 5,059 781 (84.6%) 4010.1%
Capex
3,115 1,991 2,297 2,522 2,566 1,450 1,605 2,118 31.9% (16.0%)

 

 

 

Operational Performance

 

Consolidated

 

Thousands 2014 2015 ∆Year
Softbank's Quarter Mar/15 Mar/16
Mobile Accesses 31,550 32,038 1.5%
Net Adds - 488 -
Total ARPU 4,670 4,700 0.6%
Churn % 1.36% 1.35% -
Fixed Broadband 4,357 5,079 16.6%

 

 

 

Economic Performance

 

Consolidated

 

US$ Million 2013 2014 2015 ∆Year
Softbank's Quarter Mar/14 Mar/15 Mar/16
Revenue
64,731 70,903 81,423 7.6%
EBITDA
17,269 17,022 21,694 19.5%
EBITDA Margin
26.7% 24.0% 26.6%  - 
Net Profit
5,615 6,192 5,028 (23.9%)
Capex
12,091 11,284 9,901 (17.8%)

 

 

 

Loading
CONSULTORIA TELECO

Inteligência em Telecom

Estudos e Base de Dados

Relatórios

Celular Brasil 2016

Telecom e Capex

Venda de Planilhas

Dados históricos do Mercado Brasileiro

Workshops

Market Update

04 de Abril

Regulamentação de Telecom

Mais Produtos

 
 

EVENTS

More Events

LIVROS

 

REPORTS

Huawei Whitepaper

Mavam




 

 

 

 

 

Print this Page

Add to favorites Communicate errors