08/11/2019

deutschetelekom.com Deutsche Telekon
General
Germany
USA
Europe

 

In this page:DT's annual economic and operational data gotten in the United States.


On October 30th 2012, Deutsche Telekom (DT) and MetroPCS set am agreement to merge their operations of mobile telephony i the United States in ordert to create a more competitive carrier.

 

On May 1st 2013 the merger process was concluded.

 

T-Mobile USA (DT's segment of operations in the USA) will control 74% of the company resulting from the merger, while the remaining 26% will be MetroPCS's property.

 

 

Quarter Results

 

Operational Performance

 

Consolidated

 

Thousand 1Q18 2Q18 3Q18 4Q18 1Q19 2Q19 ∆Qter ∆Year
Mobile Accesses 74,040 75,619 77,249 79,651 81,301 83,052 2.2% 9.8%
Prepaid 20,876 20,967 21,002 21,137 21,206 21,337 0.6% 1.8%
Postpaid 39,065 40,082 41,161 42,519 43,538 44,646 2.5% 11.4%
Wholesale 14,099 14,570 15,086 15,995 16,557 17,069 3.1% 17.2%
Postpaid Churn 1.3% 1.1% 1.2% 1.2% 1.1% 0.9% - -
Prepaid Churn 3.9% 3.8% 4.1% 4.0% 3.9% 3.5% - -
Postpaid ARPU (US$) 35 36 36 37 37 37 0.0% 2.8%
Prepaid ARPU (US$) 31 31 32 32 32 33 3.1% 6.5%

 

 

 

Economic Performance

 

US$ Million 1Q18 2Q18 3Q18 4Q18 1Q19 2Q19 ∆Qter ∆Year
Revenue 8,455 8,821 9,227 10,018 9,796 9,826 0.3% 11.4%
EBITDA 2,332 2,553 2,665 2,537 3,309 3,534 6.8% 38.4%
EBITDA Margin 27.6% 28.9% 28.9% 25.3% 33.8% 36.0% - -

 

 

 

EVENTS

More Events

 

 

 

 

 

Print this Page

Add to favorites Communicate errors